Do you have symptoms that indicate a hormonal balance?
Now you can get the answers you need directly. Canary Club is committed to giving relief to people suffering from symptoms of hormone and neurotransmitter imbalance. Assessing your levels is a critical step towards improved long-term health. For this reason, Canary Club offers diagnostic home hormone and neurotransmitter tests at affordable prices with access to practitioners, supplements and educational information.
Testing yourself from home has these benefits:
Save yourself an extra trip to the doctor's office, saving time and money. Order by yourself, online.
- Convenient to obtain samples at specific times of the day, such as in the early morning, nighttime, or multiple times a day.
- No more blood draws: Depending on the test, you can collect your sample from saliva, dried urine, or a blood-spot taken from a tiny prick of your finger.
- You can see the results for yourself. They are delivered to you directly via email.
You can take these results to the health practitioners of your choice to discuss and develop a personal health program that makes sense based on your needs.
When should you consider testing your hormone and/or neurotransmitter levels?
- You've already been tested & told "you're okay" yet you still aren't feeling your best. Our test panels reveal hormone levels and interactions among hormones.
- You are feeling not quite right, out of sorts, or not entirely yourself. This may be symptomatic of a hormone imbalance or dysfunction, even though you are watching your diet, sleep, exercise, and getting good results from regular medical check-ups.
- You experience depression, anxiety, loss of motivation, irritability, poor concentration, lack of sex drive or other symptoms hard to pin down. They could be indicative of neurotransmitter imbalance.
- You know of pre-existing risk factors and want to test their effect on your body. Risk factors may include high blood pressure, elevated glucose, smoking, obesity, physical inactivity, hereditary concerns, and elevated triglycerides.
- You have recently recovered from a condition that requires periodic testing and evaluation. Recovery may include some congenital, cancer, gland, or organ conditions.
- You know that you have been exposed to environmentally toxic substances or hormone-mimicking substances and would like an assessment of these elements and your hormone levels.
- To establish a baseline before entering into a program of hormone supplementation.
- To confirm that hormone supplementation is working.
- To help confirm a medical diagnosis that may be hormone-related.
Good news! At-home testing is available and provides a way to understand an individual's specific neuroendocrine imbalances, which can be corrected naturally with nutraceuticals, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), and diet and lifestyle course-corrections.
Regular health checks can help you maintain good health. Don't wait for symptoms to worsen. Test yourself regularly. Canary Club offers you Gold Standard hormone and neurotransmitter tests at the lowest price on the internet.
Canary Club is an educational advisory group with a team of medical advisors headed by thyroid and hormone expert Richard Shames, M.D.