You know this already because you have been feeling fatigued, your thoughts are foggy, and the mirror says flabby.
Adjust your lifestyle to reset your metabolism, and balance those hormones that keep you from optimal health.
Don't cringe. Help is available.
A Hormone Coach makes this process easier, and you will be happier with the results.
Dr. Richard Shames, MD - Hormone Coach
During your hormone coaching sessions, Dr. Shames will develop a personalized plan specific to you. There is no single solution that works for everyone. Hormone balance is only achievable by assessing your personal habits, daily routines, and intentions. Dr. Shames will bring all of these areas of life into your session.
A typical session will help you to:
- Assess your risks
- Know the pros/cons of your options
- Explore food and supplements that help
- Get properly tested/diagnosed by your doctor
- Find out which prescription drugs might be best for you
- Create an individualized wellness plan just for you
Dr. Shames is an internationally renowned specialist in the endocrine system, author of four books on the subject of how people are impacted by hormones, a graduate of Harvard and University of Pennsylvania, and a practicing physician who has specialized for the past 30 years in optimal hormone balancing.
Some of the ways Dr. Richard Shames can work with you include:
- Discussing your risk factors for Endocrine Gland Imbalance (thyroid, adrenal and reproductive glands).
- Offering advice regarding lab tests your local doctor should order for you, to obtain a proper diagnosis or make your treatment more effective.
- Understanding your lab tests, including interpretation of lab work already performed.
- Reviewing the best standard and not-so-standard treatments that you may want to pursue.
- Exploring how your thyroid, adrenal glands, and sex glands interact with each other -- and which tests and medicines may be needed to treat these additional problems and re-balance your endocrine system.
- Discussing your options as far as prescription medications for balancing your thyroid, adrenal and reproductive glands-- finding your best dose, brand, or mix of medicines.
- Boosting the effectiveness of your medication with natural therapies and alternative medicine.
- Understanding how to improve your underlying autoimmune condition.
- Exploring lifestyle and mind-body choices that can help with hormone imbalance and autoimmune disease.
- Coaching sessions will help you find the treatment that's right for your own particular endocrine type.
Dr. Richard Shames is a Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, and NIH trained practicing physician who has specialized in hormone treatment for thirty years. This master practitioner has co-written several very popular books including Thyroid Mind Power: The Proven Cure for Hormone-Related Depression, Anxiety, and Memory Loss, followed by the ground-breaking release of Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled? He has appeared as an expert on both radio and television.
For more information please visit his web site: ThyroidPower.com
Why settle for this?
When with Coaching...
You Can Feel Your Best!